Kyiv Tech Hub’ 21 is a large-scale two-day international conference, which takes place in the high-tech capital of Eastern Europe – Kyiv. Its main goal is to link Polish VCs with the most perspective startups and scientific projects from the whole of Ukraine. On November 25-26 entrepreneurs and novices who have their own business idea will have the opportunity to meet with practitioners from this area and representatives of investment funds.
This year nearly 100 startups applied for participation in the Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge project. We have finished the acceleration program and now 20 startups are ready to present their startups and participate in the competition, pitching their ideas.
On the 2nd day of the conference, on November 26, one2one private meetings with VCs funds such as Simpact VC, Shape VC, SMOK Venture, SpeedUp Venture, ABAN Fund, VC Link and others will take place. Want to take part as a VC representative? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
The Kyiv Tech Hub’ 21 finalists are startups from all over Ukraine, who are on the rise, have new ideas, and represent some bright innovations. It’s our pleasure to announce the awesome startups that will be gracing our stage:
- Activechat – contact center toolbox for automatization of enterprise customer service daily routine.
- Agrotop – a comprehensive expert-analytical system of accounting, visualization, analysis and effective management agribusiness.
- AID – software that allows to use sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms without prior knowledge of how they work.
- Atmosphere – an intelligent weather data processor for outdoor and indoor appliances.
- AutoBi – a SaaS automotive management platform for SMART solutions in a real-time mode.
- Bumpy – a first-secure mobile dating app to help customers to avoid fraud & harassment with AI systems.
- Camtouch – technology that turns any screen into an interactive touchscreen to increase the efficiency of the performance.
- Dandex – an innovative hardware+software solution that allows a rapid increase in the volume of qualitatively sorted waste.
- Elai.io – AI and SaaS-based platform for the creation of videos from text.
- Finmap – cash flow management tool for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Fruittorg – a project that builds a rational chain of sales of agri-food products.
- GreenBin – a packaging tracking system that helps to achieve desired recycling rates.
- JobTailor – AI SaaS for job-related activities management.
- Knopka – patient care automation system for hospital beds.
- MBA Kids Online – an online edutainment platform for kids and teens to train soft skills and entrepreneurship experience.
- Measurme – developing the tools to automate the collection, structuring and analysis of psychometrics to solve the problem of manual collection of scales for psychotherapists.
- Muscreators – an online service for artists, which helps with advancement around the world and provides ready-made solutions for effective promotion.
- Noty.ai – a browser extension that automates note-taking on video calls.
- Pleso – a mental health startup that connects the customer with the most suited therapist by using advanced algorithms and superior customer service.
- WOD Insight – AI-powered software solution that monitors and guides fitness workouts by providing personalized insights for faster injury-free progress.
Kyiv Tech Hub 2021 finalists will have a few minutes to pitch their wares to the audience and a panel of expert judges, and have an opportunity to talk with Polish VCs such as Simpact VC, Shape VC, SMOK Ventures, SpeedUp Venture Capital, ABAN Fund, VC Link and others!
Want to take part as a VC representative? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.