The team of experts had a difficult task-to choose 15 teams that will move to the next stage of the competition. In their choice they were guided by the following criteria:
- innovation and relevance of the idea
- thoroughness of the business aspects of the project
- availability of a functioning prototype or the degree of its realizability.
In making a decision, our experts looked for a balance between the innovation of the solution and its atkualnistyu, evaluated the chances of the project to be implemented and the business prospects that await the idea for six months or a year.
Instead of fifteen, 17 teams were selected to qualify for the final and will be invited to participate in mentoring sessions from Sigma Software and key partners of the competition. Through the joint efforts of super-professionals-representatives of investment funds, businesses, and leading technical specialists-we will help selected projects prepare for pitching on the stage of “Innovation Fest”.
However, only 15 finalists will be eligible to compete in the final.
Due to the nationwide quarantine and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the competition rules have been changed.
- April-July: mentoring sessions will be held for selected 17 teams.
- August is a time for independent work of teams, working out expert advice.
- On September 7, 15 teams will be selected based on the recommendations of mentors to present their projects in the final. Their selection will take into account a number of factors, such as the involvement of the team in the process of working with mentors, the overall progress of the project and readiness to perform on stage.
- Approximately on October 7, during the all-Ukrainian forum “Innovation Fest”, the winner of the IT_EUREKA contest will be selected. He is waiting for the main prize-100 000 UAH from the organizer, Sigma Software company. Other teams will be selected as partners of the contest and will receive prizes in their own categories.