On April 1, the finalists of the IT_EUREKA, competition for startup projects in the field of information technology were determined. We received about 100 applications from Ukrainian startups to participate in the contest. These are projects with innovative ideas and solutions for various industries, including education and science, Finance and LegalTech, marketing and EdTech, service, recruitment and tourism, many projects related to medicine and social areas, games and entertainment, startup platforms, and so on.
The competition was held under the aegis of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine within the framework of the All-Ukrainian Forum of Innovation Fest.
The team of experts had to choose projects that will move to the next stage of the competition. In their choice they were guided by the following criteria:
- Innovation and relevance of the idea,
- The thoroughness of the business aspects of the project,
- Availability of a functioning prototype or the degree of its realizability.
In making a decision, our experts looked also for a balance between the innovation of the solution and its actuality, evaluated the chances of the project to be implemented, and the business prospects that await the idea for six months or a year.
The teams that reached the final:
- AGRO BI by HOROS.TECH – service for automated analysis of the state of the fields on the basis of machine learning,
- Projectium.Network – networking platform,
- Qudi Mask – LED clothing,
- New Age Data Compression – a new technology and software solution for privacy protection and compression of digital images,
- Elomia – an AI-powered friend,
- Lawyerd! – fully automated software for IP protection on the web,
- Infusion Light – a device that will facilitate the process of an intravenous drip of drugs,
- Dew Pocket – effective, non-toxic & reusable hand sanitizer from water,
- Custom World – interactive sandbox,
- Rent it bot – legal security for those who rent apartments by using legal experience and open data,
- Impulsar – software that can „see the future” and save lives,
- P.aid (PEOPLE Aid for brands and society) – a crowdsourcing online platform for the performance of typical marketing tasks for the business,
- Holographic advertising (Голографічна реклама) – 3D projection,
- Fiway – a stable internet for transport (buses, cars, yachts) around the world,
- Desnovation – a platform that helps homeowners to make renovations with warranty and for less money,
- Сhichi – service for searching and online booking of beauty services,
- Gradder – school management system.
The final round of the IT_EUREKA contest was held in the form of open pitching, during which the finalists will present their ideas to the international jury and project partners.