One of main priorities of Sigma Software creating and developing the ІТ ecosystem of Ukraine. The company cooperates with public institutions, makes investment in the develoment of education, disseminates inormation and expertise and assists those, who aim at putting their ideas into practice.
The competition IT_EUREKA’s objective is to find and engage keen and creative startups, that can come up with topical ideas and ІТ projects, have an understanding of their business priorities and a clear vision of business advantages of their product or service, that have already prepared a prototype.
Finalists will contest for the main prize of 100 000 UAH.
This year, the Polish – Ukrainian Startup Bridge came an official partner of the project. Together with the Sigma Software, we have engaged a group of mentors as pitching coches to train the finalists. Among them there are representatives of investment funds, business and technical experts both from Ukraine and European Union.
The competition will consist of four stages:
1. Aplication stage, during which requests for participation are accepted.
It lasts until March, 16, 2020 To become a participant it is necessary to fill in a registration form and send a brief description of your project. More details about the terms of the competition and requirements you can get here.
2. Selection of finalists is going to last as long as April, 1, 2020. The following criteria are to be considered:
- Novelty and topicality of the idea.
- Whether all essensial business aspects of the project have been worked out.
- Whether the project has been completed or partial realized.
- Availability of a functioning prototype.
3. Training with coaches. For about a month to follow participant teams are to be trained for the final pithing by our mentors.
4. Final stage of the competition is to take place on May, 14, 2020, during the Allukrainian forum of Innovation Fest.
The Jury that consists of representatives of innovative business structures, venture businesses, international organizations and funds will select winners of the competition.
The All-Ukrainian forum of Innovation Fest for the fifth year in succession has been gathering in one venue Ulrainian inventors with outstanding potential, experts, rpresentatives of the leading industries and businessmen. It creates a bridge between business and startups, which provides the opportunity for a dialogue between those, who generates valuable business ideas and those who are looking for them.