We are looking for an Analyst & Startup Support Specialist to join our team in Warsaw, Poland. If you are talented/driven/creative/passionate/brilliant/aspiring/motivated and charismatic people who want to get insights into the exciting and fast-paced world of startups – please send your CV to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In PUSB our aim is to identify the best business ideas during regional meetups in Ukraine. Then their acceleration during training conducted by experienced experts and enabling them to contact directly representatives of Polish Venture Capital funds.
- Last year student or university graduate (preferred financial/economic or related field)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for startups with innate desire to work with startup founders and help them grow
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings and PUSB events
- Exceptional data analysis and interpretation skills
- Collaborative, builds trusting relationships
- A hands-on, can-do mentality ready to get stuff done
- Ability to conduct public presentations
- Fluent Ukrainian/Russian (spoken and written)
- Experience in an investment fund or accelerator for start-ups
- Participation in scouting and preliminary analysis of submitted projects
- Support and coordinate the organization of events and workshops both in Poland and Ukraine
- Communication with startups as well as institutional and business partners of the project
- Implementation of the acceleration program in cooperation with mentors and PUSB experts
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience
- The form of employment that suits you best
- Flexible working system
- Work in a friendly, close-knit team
- The opportunity to develop knowledge and experience in venture capital and startups acceleration
Think you’ve got what it takes, apply today with your CV at
We reserve the right to respond to selected offers.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by the Cooperation Fund Foundation with its seat in Warsaw in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.”
Please be advised that the data administrator is the Cooperation Fund Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Górnośląska 4A. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.