#StartupBootcamp by PUSB it’s a two-days long workshop event, which we held for the second year in a row to give participants the confidence and skills to start a business and make money doing what they love.
The event was designed for early-stage startups and young entrepreneurs who are already running their businesses and need to develop their ideas and services.
Our key goal was to provide them with hands-on training in high-impact entrepreneurship. #StartupBootcamp was supposed to help participants develop creative capacity, entrepreneurial confidence, and acquire the necessary skills to build scalable startups that solve real problems.
These workshops were delivered through online lectures by experts and founders both from Poland and Ukraine, such as:
- Łukasz Kowalik from Simpact VC with a workshop dedicated to the topic “Startup go-to-market. Scaling. Expansion”,
- Piotr Pągowski – a Member of Supervisory Boards at CD Projekt and Black Pearls VC, with a presentation about “How to develop effective investor relations”,
- Vadym Melnyk – CEO and Founder of Dronehub shared his knowledge about the journey of “Ukrainian startup founder in Poland”,
- Tatiana Sventozelska – Partner at EUCON Legal Group with the workshop named “How to ensure proper patent protection in a startup”,
- Paweł Handzlik – Key Account Manager in Robotic Solution at EPSON had a presentation dedicated to a concept of “Winning Idea, winning Team: What business partner looks for in a startup”,
- Ireneusz Miski – CEO at SNTE with practical knowledge about “It’s all about money. What VCs want to see before they send you a check”.
Besides online lectures, participants could ask any questions in real-time regarding the speakers’ presentation.