In connection with our use of your personal data, you may request from us:
- Access to your personal data, obtain confirmation of whether your personal data is used, obtain a copy of your personal data and to obtain information related to the use of this data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- A copy of your personal data that you have provided to us, as well as providing this copy either to you or to the entity you have indicated to us, in a commonly used, readable computer format (article 20 of the GDPR),
- To request correction (revision) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- To delete all or some of your personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), if the purpose or legal basis for the use of the data has been withdrawn, e.g. to revoke your consent or raise a legitimate objection, or if the personal data has been used illegally,
- Restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR) for the time necessary to decide on the legitimacy of your request to delete or correct your data or to decide on the legitimacy of your objection or for the time necessary to establish, pursue or defend your claims.
You may oppose the use of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 21 of the GDPR). As a result of your objection, we will consider whether, for reasons related to your specific situation, your rights and freedoms take precedence over considerations of protecting the confidentiality of the personal data we process.
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time (Article 7 of the GDPR). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of its use on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint regarding the use of your data with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. You may file a complaint in an electronic form, in writing or orally to the protocol at the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.