The Administrator of your personal data is the Cooperation Fund Foundation (hereinafter: „Administrator”) with its registered office at Górnośląska 4a, 00-444 Warsaw. The data administrator can be contacted via email: email@example.com or in writing at the address of the administrator’s office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator: Andrzej Rybus-Tołłoczko, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In connection with your participation in the Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge project, we process your data for the following purposes:
We use your personal data that you provided when contacting us (in particular your name, surname, e-mail address, and other data that you provided in the message). Providing this personal data is necessary to be able to make contact.
We use the above-mentioned personal data in order to answer the inquiry sent by you. We operate on the basis of our legitimate interest, consisting in ensuring contact and in order to perform the obligations arising from the law (Article 6 (1) (c), (f) of the GDPR).
Your data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 5 years, and then the necessity of the data will be verified and possibly deleted.
We use your personal data (in particular your email address) to send you information about our activities. We operate based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). Your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
We use your data to conclude a contract with you under the Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge project, which aims to support micro and small businesses. We act on the basis of the necessity of using your data to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). We keep your data for 5 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which we settled the project.
We use your data for the purpose of claiming and defending claims related to the project. The legal basis of our action is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) to ensure the proper implementation of the project and to pursue or defend claims. Your data will be kept for a period of 3 years after the end of the project.
We also use your data for the purpose of project settlement, in case you have signed a contract with us. The basis of our activity is a legal obligation incumbent on us as the Administrator (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR). We keep your data for 5 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which we settled the project.
We use your image in the form of recordings and photos to promote the project. Our action is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). We keep the data until you withdraw your consent.
Your personal data may be disclosed:
- To the Ministry of Investment and Development, which is the public task procurer,
- IT service providers, including mailboxes.
- ClickMeeting/Hopin, on the basis of a contract of entrustment, when you attend an online meeting.
- Accounting services providers.
- Public bodies, institutions, or third parties entitled to demand access or receive personal data on the basis of legal regulations.
- To banks, financial or credit institutions, or other institutions that may receive your personal data in connection with the performance of the contract.
- To entities providing advisory and control services.
- Entities that process data for the purpose of debt collection or legal representation.
The Administrator will transfer personal data to other entities only on the basis of legal regulations and concluded contracts of entrustment of personal data processing. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with our use of your personal data, you may request from us:
- Access to your personal data, obtain confirmation of whether your personal data is used, obtain a copy of your personal data and to obtain information related to the use of this data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- A copy of your personal data that you have provided to us, as well as providing this copy either to you or to the entity you have indicated to us, in a commonly used, readable computer format (article 20 of the GDPR),
- To request correction (revision) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- To delete all or some of your personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), if the purpose or legal basis for the use of the data has been withdrawn, e.g. to revoke your consent or raise a legitimate objection, or if the personal data has been used illegally,
- Restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR) for the time necessary to decide on the legitimacy of your request to delete or correct your data or to decide on the legitimacy of your objection or for the time necessary to establish, pursue or defend your claims.
You may oppose the use of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 21 of the GDPR). As a result of your objection, we will consider whether, for reasons related to your specific situation, your rights and freedoms take precedence over considerations of protecting the confidentiality of the personal data we process.
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time (Article 7 of the GDPR). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of its use on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint regarding the use of your data with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. You may file a complaint in an electronic form, in writing or orally to the protocol at the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.